- A much improved and extended detached family home, enjoying canalside location.
- Three double bedrooms, plus impressively re-refitted, kitchen, bathroom and ensuite.
- Superb Orangery with bifold doors, opening onto low maintenance, canalside garden.
- Fore garden and garage converted to provide multi vehicle off-road parking and downstairs toilet/storage.
- Highly sought after cul-de-sac location in picturesque and popular Swindon Village.
- Viewing highly recommended. Freehold. Council tax band, E. Energy rating C.
Introducing a much improved and extended detached family home in highly sought after Swindon, positioned within a quiet cul-de-sac enjoying a picturesque canalside setting. . This well-presented property has a spacious layout benefiting from three double bedrooms with impressively refitted ensuite and fabulous house bathroom having claw foot style bath. Refitted kitchen with integrated appliances, downstairs toilet and storage (former garage), two reception rooms and wonderful Orangery with bifold doors. Step outside to a fully landscaped low maintenance garden with patio area, perfectly situated by the peaceful canal providing a scenic backdrop. Don't miss the opportunity to view this spectacular property. Freehold. Council Tax - E. EPC - C.