- Lovely two bedroom semi detached house with conservatory.
- Well presented throughout and offering potential for additional enlargement.
- Quiet location off a private driveway within popular and established residential area.
- Would suit those looking to downsize, first time purchasers or a growing family.
- Ideally placed to local park, greenbelt countryside, general amenities and schools.
- Garage partly converted into utility. Enclosed garden and off-road parking.
Much improved and enjoying a quiet location off a private driveway within a popular residential area ideally placed to local amenities, parkland and greenbelt countryside, this two bedroom semi detached house with conservatory offers scope for further enlargement and would therefore suit either first time purchasers, a growing family or those looking to downsize. Off road parking, garage partly converted to create utility, enclosed and lawned garden, all offered freehold. EPC rating D. Council tax C.