- SPECTACULAR FAR REACHING VIEWS ON THE GROUND AND FIRST FLOOR
- IN AND OUT DRIVEWAY FOR EASY PARKING
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR
- ALL FOUR BEDROOMS BENEFITTING WALK-IN WARDROBES
- TREMENDOUSLY SPACIOUS INTERIOR LAYOUT
- WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- SUBSTANTIAL PLOT SITTING AT JUST SHY OF HALF AN ACRE
- FREEHOLD. COUNCIL TAX BAND - G. EPC - F.
Delightfully located country residence set within a small semi-rural Shropshire enclave between the villages of Seisdon and Claverley with far reaching views of surrounding countryside yet conveniently positioned for access to local facilities. Stratton Court is a tremendous four-bedroom detached property sitting on a substantial plot just shy of half an acre with spectacular views in the distance. It is approached via a generous in and out driveway with a double-width garage at the side. The well-proportioned accommodation is beautifully presented and includes a spacious entrance hall with french doors into the first living room with feature open fireplace, which then leads to the dining room. The generous kitchen benefits a utility to the side and access into the wonderful garden. Further down the hallway is the cosy sitting room, large secondary living room, downstairs W.C and interior access into the garage. Once you venture upstairs you will find four well thought-out bedrooms all showcasing a unique advantage with walk in wardrobes, creating fantastic storage space and panoramic views throughout. The first floor has two bathrooms, one of which being an en-suite off the principal bedroom. Don't miss the chance to view this once in a lifetime property. Call our local team now! Freehold. Council Tax Band - G. EPC - F.