- Once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire an outstanding detached bungalow.
- Immaculate three bedroom accommodation set in large gardens with variety of outbuildings.
- Spacious and well planned throughout, it would suit either a retired couple or young family.
- Head of cul de sac in highly desirable Seisdon, well placed to Wolverhampton amenities.
- Double detached brick garage block paved multi vehicle off road parking.
- Available freehold with vacant possession. Council tax band F. Energy rating TBC.
Representing a once in a lifetime opportunity, this beautifully proportioned and immaculately presented three bedroom detached bungalow stands within approximately one quarter of an acre at the head of a highly desirable cul-de-sac backing on to open fields with distant views. Located off a private driveway at the heart of Wolverhampton's premier outlying village, the property further benefits from a detached brick double garage, multi vehicle off-road parking and a range of outbuildings that will form part of the sale. A sweeping block paved driveway leads to an impressive portico entrance with spacious and airy hallway having doors radiating off to the generously proportioned accommodation. The lounge has multiple twin aspect windows and a feature fireplace with double doors overlooking the rear garden and adjacent fields. There is a dining room overlooking the rear of the property. The master bedroom enjoys a range of fitted furniture with ensuite facility. The second and third bedrooms are niceley proportioned, the latter currently utilised as an office. The breakfast kitchen benefits from ample base and wall units with integrated appliances and provides access to the utility area and rear of the property. Gardens are fully stocked, landscaped, fenced and extend to the front, side and rear of the plot with feature stone patio enjoying complete privacy and a sunny, open aspect. Available freehold with vacant possession, this wonderful property would make an ideal retirement home enjoying a bucolic setting, yet also offering spacious accommodation, large enough to raise a young family. Available freehold with vacant possession. Council tax band F. Energy rating: C