- Charming 19th-century two bedroom cottage.
- Immaculately presented throughout, having both double glazing and central heating.
- Forms part of a historically important row of properties with joint freehold interest.
- Well placed to all local amenities, and within walking distance of Greenbelt countryside.
- Off-road parking to the rear, plus communal grounds and small garden area.
- An excellent first time purchase or investment property. Council tax band, B. EnergyAn excellent first time purchase or investment property. Council tax band, B. Energy rating TBC.
A charming, 19th century cottage of considerable character, located in a notable row of historically important properties, well placed to local amenities and a short distance from greenbelt countryside. It’s quaint two bedroom accommodation also incorporates two reception rooms, kitchen and first floor bathroom. There is a small garden area and communal grounds with designated off road parking. The property is offered as a freehold jointly run by all Nailers Row owners and attracts a current service charge of £20 per month for maintenance of property exterior and common parts. Council tax band B. Energy rating C.