Uniquely historic converted Church, delightfully positioned just Off Stafford Road. Originally built in the late 1800's the property, which is Locally Listed Grade B, was fully restored in 2010 and further improved by the present owners providing a superbly presented 2 Bedroom layout, appointed to a luxurious standard. The house is approached through electric gates and includes lawned gardens, a Detached Building presently used as a gym but ideal for conversion to other uses and a Timber Summerhouse/Shed. The accommodation includes: Side Entrance Hall, Utility and Fitted Guest's Cloakroom; comfortable Lounge and separate Orangery with log burner; well-fitted open plan Dining Area and Kitchen with range style cooker, American style fridge/freezer and dishwasher; Two generous sized Bedrooms, one with useful box room off; and luxuriously fitted Bathroom with both free standing bath and large shower enclosure; Gas CH and double glazing; Secure driveway parking. Potential opportunity for equestrian facilities - contact agent for further information.